- Thaw one pound of ground venison.
- While the ground venison is cooking prepare your ingredients and topings.
- Place the ground venison in the pan on medium heat.
- Brown the ground venison and then add one medium onion sliced.
- Cook the ground venison and onions for a few minutes and then mix in one pack of your favorite taco seasoning.
- For a little extra flavor add in Red Hot.
- Simmer until the ground venison is cooked through.
- Once the venison mixture is ready, grab your plate and make your ground venison taco the way you love it.
Powered by Facebook Comments